Sunday, November 18, 2012

Test, test... 1,2,3!

Hi! My name is Donaji Salinas and I am new to blogging. I hope to make it fun and post what I do as a teacher in my classroom, that has helped my students.

I was born and raised in Mexico, and have been living in Dallas, TX for 4 1/2 years now. I am a bilingual teacher in 4th grade, teaching Math and Science. Who could have figured that they would be my favorite subjects to teach! I used to have such a hard time with Math (especially algebra and fractions!) and now I know why... I guess as a student I did not have the opportunity to experience the concepts through different ways. So, this pushes me to keep improving and become a better teacher for the students.

I will post pictures, ideas, and activities that I have used in my classroom that I have seen worked with my students, and hopefully you enjoy them, too!

Anyway, keep having an amazing weekend meanwhile I figure how to work this out! :)

-Donaji

No comments:

Post a Comment